Competitor Analysis Company
Competitive analysis is a process of collating and analyzing competitors’ information, their products, practices, strengths, and weaknesses, and campaigns, to assess your position against them and improve your marketing strategies. As a renowned competitor analysis services provider, SunTec Data can help you evaluate competitors so that you can gain a competitive edge in the market while identifying areas of improvement.
Our experts conduct competitor benchmarking based on certain parameters such as revenue, headcount, traffic volume, location, etc.
Why Should Competitor Analysis be a Crucial Part of Your Marketing Growth Strategy?
Competitor analysis allows businesses to get to know all about their competitors. In addition, it helps in discovering ways to utilize this knowledge to make the business stand out in the competitive environment. So, why is competitive analysis necessary? Here’s what you need to know before you avail offshore competitor analysis services:
- Competitor analysis is carried out to crush the competition coming in the way of your success
- It helps in selling your products and services more promptly and effectively
- Performing competitor analysis helps identify the gaps in the market, allowing businesses to bridge them by differentiating their offerings from the competitors
- Unveiling the various trends prevailing in the market can take your selling game a notch higher
- With an extensive competitor analysis, businesses can easily develop new, unique products based on the insights gained through the analysis
- Rightly positioning the products in the market and marketing them across the right audience will only be possible with a thorough understanding of the competition
Competitor Analysis Services at SunTec Data: An Overview
With cost-effective and reliable competitor analysis services offered by SunTec Data, we can help you identify and understand your competitors, as well as plan strategies against them. Our experts keep a tab on competitors’ information such as their customer base, financial position, current strategies, marketing campaigns, investment, merger and acquisition, the launch of new products, if any, etc.
We define the metrics, identify your competitors, gather pertinent data, and analyze them to help you improve your overall competitive position in the market.
Full Spectrum Of Our Competitor Analysis Services You Can Leverage
We use the following analytical frameworks to evaluate your competitors and help you strategize against them:
- SWOT Analysis: Our experts examine the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats facing the business so as to determine where you stand against your competitors. When you outsource competitor analysis services to us, we provide you with all the required information that helps you develop a strategic plan to deal with your competitors and other market forces.
- Competitor Benchmarking: We compare your company’s practices and performance measures with the industry leaders to help you improve product quality, customer service, and sales. Providing you with the required competitor intelligence, we support you in adopting successful practices, avoiding ineffective strategies, and making well-informed decisions.
- Market Positioning: As part of our competitor analysis services, we help you evaluate the market positioning of your competing counterparts by putting together all the relevant data and statistics. In addition, we go all out to make sure that your business is correctly positioned in the market, thereby enabling an augmented reach of your products and consequently, a boost in sales.
- Competitor Intelligence
We help you market your business well by providing in-depth insights and forecasts on the competitors which include USPs of products and services, track records, distribution network, and market positioning.
- PESTEL Analysis
Choose to outsource competitor analysis services to us for an effective analysis of your external marketing environment. We will help you perform in-depth analysis on your competitors by taking into consideration various political, economic, social, technological, environmental, and legal factors pertaining to your competition. This will not only help you in understanding how the PESTEL factors are impacting your competition, but also throw light on the various marketing tactics and strategies you can employ to outperform them.
- Enlisting Competitors
We lend a helping hand in evaluating your competitors on the various parameters including product and services they offer, their location of operation, marketing strategies that worked in their favor, financial information, their background details, along with some other relevant statistics. We compile all this information and present it in the form of a document for your ready reference.
- Competitive Advantage
As a sought-after competitor analysis company, we help you uncover the USPs (Unique Selling Proposition) of your counterparts and provide you with the necessary insights to devise effective strategies and stay one step ahead of your competitors.
Opting to outsource competitor analysis services to SunTec Data will allow our seasoned experts to evaluate your competitors in terms of:
- Capital investment
- Price Tracking
- Brand share
- Location and the overall atmosphere –
- both interior and exterior
- Product pipeline
- Product or service quality
- Social media presence
- Execution of marketing campaigns and promotional programs
- On-site customer experience
- Research and development projects
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Strategic partnerships
- Short-term and long-term goals
And several other parameters!
Let’s Get Started!
To learn how we, as a reliable competitor analysis company, can evaluate your competitors and provide you with competitive intelligence to gain an edge in the market, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and our experts will get back to you in the shortest possible time frame.
What does a competitor analysis do?
The intent of conducting a competitor analysis is to be apprised of the competition and recognize the need to improve your own strategic processes to stay ahead of the curve.
How do you analyze competitors’ products and services?
An in-depth competitive analysis is all you need to examine the competitors offering similar products or services. For this, you must first be aware of who your competitors are, go through their online reviews, take note of your competitors’ presence online, identify the strengths and weaknesses, and make use of various research tools to pull out information that is relevant to your business and helps you stay ahead of the curve.
Outsourcing the task to an offshore competitor analysis services provider can actually take the burden off your shoulders. Get in touch with one of our experts to take things forward.
Is SWOT a competitive analysis?
Yes, of course, it is! SWOT basically stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats. SWOT analysis is an integral part of competitive analysis and is regarded as a commonly used technique to access and analyze the external environment and determine how the competitor is performing.
How do you sell against the competition?
The very first step towards selling against your competition is to know your competition well. Do thorough research, and once you are well-versed with your competing counterparts, only then you will be able to plan and strategize better. With proper competitive analysis, businesses can retain their current as well as potential customers, and always stay ahead of their competitors.