There are many ways we can help you segment your data, including:
- Geography or Territory – for instance where in the world was a specific product or service purchased or subscribed
- Demography – based on details like age, sex, occupation, business size, turnover, industry type, etc.
- Psychographics – segregating data based on lifestyle or beliefs
- Socio-cultural factors – for example class
Profiling your customers enables you to target the right prospects, employing the right media and channels.
- For customer data profiling, we first segment your customers based on the value they bring-in to your business.
- Subsequently, to enrich the segmentation and customer understanding, we append the external profile data including business/consumer geo-demographics, market data, lifestyle, census information, etc.
- To identify, for instance, the ‘best’ type of customer, we compute a score by statistically analyzing customer transaction data to determine people’s spending habits, their purchasing frequency, the kind of items they buy, the area they live, their life stage, key factors that attracted them to your company, etc. We, then add the external ‘profile’ data, using the Postcode (or ZIP code).
- Making use of geographic analysis techniques, we can locate your existing customers on a map – organizing by value – and create a ‘heat map’ to ascertain which geographies to target to find more people of the same/ similar profile.
Benefits of Segmentation and Data Profiling Services
- Better targeting and superior campaign performance and metrics
- Improved capabilities for modelling and analytics
- Bolstered relevance and more timely contacts and initiatives
- Groundwork for product development / launch